Choosing the right career is one of the most crucial decisions of a student’s life. Globalization along with rapid advances in technology have thrown open a plethora of new career options to the youth. To help create awareness amongst students so that they are in a position to make informed choices, we at RIMT World School have set up a Career Counselling and Guidance Cell.
As part of our growing effort to prepare all our students for successful futures, this initiative is aimed at providing the students with seamless accessibility to career guidance within the school premises. It encompasses the entire gamut of career planning and its execution.
The Career Counselling & Guidance Cell will engage the students in various informative career-oriented sessions, panel discussions, one on one session to enhance the student’s competencies in self-knowledge, educational and occupational exploration & career planning. Specific inputs will be given to the students regarding career choices mapped and aligned to their passions and interests which would help the students to fulfill their career goals.
Guidance at a glance:
- Guidance from counselors
- Webinars to enable students to think and explore their career paths
- Help in profile building
- Enhancing motivational and social networking skills
- Preparation for Aptitude Tests
- Awareness about various emerging careers
- Self-analysis tests
- Subject based Careers
- Understanding of Subject combinations
- Guidance for stream selection
- CV formation
- Career and College Repository
- Scholarship/entrance/ Olympiads notifications
- Admission forms tracking
- Entrance Exam and Preparatory Material
- Enhancement of Interview Skills
- Query Resolution with FAQs